THE KING OF THE SVENZUN PLUCKERS. NEW SHIPMENT COMING MAY 21ST
The design is the same as the other three listed.However the capacity is much greater. Tub diameter is 800 mm. Motor is 3,000 watts. Requires a minimum of 30 amp breaker switch. It has an easy start capacitor.
These pluckers weigh 92 kg due to motor size of 4000 watts. They are heavy even though made with stainless alloy. The frame is steel.
THIS BABY IS WHAT YOU WANT FOR TURKEYS, GEESE, OR LARGE BIRDS. FAST AND GOOD QUALITY.
WE ENCOURAGE THE USE OF DISH SOAP IN THE SCALDER TO REMOVE THE OIL FROM WATERFOWL FEATHERS
WARRANTED OUR STANDARD COMPANY WARRANTY. SEE WARRANTY BOTTOM OF HOME PAGE
SHIPPING. YOU CAN PICK IT UP IN OUR STORE. SHIPPING IS FREE. WE SHIP BY TRANSPORT TO A DEPOT NEAR YOU
ELECTRIC POWER ........... 4,000 WATTS 110 VOLTS
PACKED SIZE ........... 95 * 95 * 93 CM
WEIGHT ........... 92 KG.
NUMBER FINGERS ....... 182
MATERIAL ........... STAINLESS STEAL and ALUMINUM WITH A METAL PAINTED FRAME.
ROTATION SPEED ......... 245 RPM
1. Scald the poultry after slaughtering. Temperature 65-80 degree celsious.
2. Then turn on the machine. Have a water hose ready. Place the scalded poultry into the machine.
3. After 10 seconds turn on the tap,and wash away the removed feathers, then stop the machine, and remove the bird.
4. The whole process is less than a minute.
5. It takes a few runs to get your scalding right. I use a digital lazer thermometer available on our site or from Home depot. This takes the guess work out.
NOTE This unit will scale fish and peel potatoes very well.
SAFETY Attention read below.
1. Make sure you use a three prong plug. Grounding is very important as you are using water and a metal appliance.
2. Turn on the switch and make sure the machine is running normally before using.
3. Wash the tub completely after using.
4. Change the fingers when they are wore or broken. Keep the efficiency up and eliminate vibration.
5. Belt slippage happens when you overload or when the belts are worn or to lose.
6. Adjust the tension on the motor base, but note it can't be too tight as this can damage the motor if it stalls out. Keep it just where there is no slippage. You may hear a squeal and this means it is to lose.