MADE FOR CHICKENS,DUCKS,GEESE,AND TURKEYS. YOU GENERALLY HAVE TO ADD DAWN TO THE SCALDING WATER FOR WATER FOWL. ( Dish washer soap )
IT WILL DO 5 - 8 CHICKENS AT ONCE DEPENDING ON SIZE OF THE BIRD. I HAVE DONE A 25 POUND TURKEY.
IT DOES A GREAT JOB PEALING POTATOES AND OTHER VEGETABLES. EVEN SCALING FISH.
LET`S JUST SAY IT IS A HANDY APPLIANCE TO HAVE AROUND.
YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREE GALVANIZED KILLING CONE.
DUE TO WEIGHT WE SHIP BY TRANSPORT TO A DEPOT NEAR YOU, OR A BUSINESS ADDRESS. EMAIL US FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE PRIOR TO ORDERING. YOU CAN PICK IT UP IN OUR STORE. PLEASE COMPLETE THE SHIPPING ADDRESS TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS OR DEPOT WHEN YOU ORDER.
WE SHIP BY MANITOULIN TRANSPORT.
WARRANTED 100 % OUR STANDARD COMPANY WARRANTY. BEST AND ONLY ONE IN CANADA. SEE WARRANTY BOTTOM OF HOME PAGE
ELECTRIC POWER ........... 2,500 WATTS 110 VOLTS 60Hz Requires a 25 -30 amp breaker.
PACKED SIZE ........... 74 W - 74 D - 92 H CM.
WEIGHT ........... 75 KG.
NUMBER FINGERS ....... 162
MATERIAL ........... STAINLESS STEAL and ALUMINUM WITH A METAL PAINTED FRAME.
ROTATION SPEED ......... 245 RPM
1. Scald the poultry after slaughtering. Temperature 65-80 degree Celsius.
2. Then turn on the machine. Place the scalded poultry into the machine. One at a time until you see slowing down or birds piling up. Do not overload.
3. After 10 seconds turn on the tap,and wash away the removed feathers, then stop the machine, and remove the bird.
4. The whole process is less than a minute.
5. It takes a few runs to get your scalding right. I use a digital lazer thermometer available on our site or from Home depot. This takes the guess work out.
NOTE This unit will scale fish and peel potatoes very well.
SAFETY Attention read below.
1. Make sure you use a three prong plug. Grounding is very important as you are using water and a metal
appliance. The extension cords if used must be at least a # 12 size. Depends on the length
2. Turn on the switch and make sure the machine is running normally before using.
3. Flush the tub completely after using.
4. Change the fingers when they are wore or broken. Keep the efficiency up and eliminate vibration.
5. Belt slippage happens when you overload or when the belts are worn or to lose.
6. Adjust the tension on the motor base, but note it can't be too tight as this can damage the motor if it stalls out. Keep it just where there is no slippage. You may hear a squeal or the tale slows down when loaded,and this means it is to lose.